Teaching Post September 2019
DIOCESE OF HEXHAM AND NEWCASTLE
St John Vianney Catholic Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
Full time post – Fixed Term
September 2019 – July 2020
SALARY: MPR – Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
NQT applications will be considered.
Our School has a reputation for offering children an excellent education and the Governing Body would like to invite applications from an inspiring, enthusiastic and dedicated class teacher:
The Governors wish to appoint an excellent classroom teacher who:
- will make a significant contribution to the school
- have high expectations for all pupils
- will support the school’s strong Catholic ethos
- are excellent communicators, with good organisational, written and interpersonal skills
The school can offer you:
- An expanding outstanding school with enthusiastic pupils, supportive parents, strong Parish and community links.
- A highly experienced management team and a dynamic teaching team
- The opportunity to play a pivotal role in the school’s development
- An excellent opportunity for career development
- A committed and supportive Governing Body
- A happy and caring work atmosphere, enhanced by our strong Catholic ethos
St John Vianney Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate shall be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check plus a range of other recruitment checks.
Closing date for applications: -
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted individually to inform them of their date(s) and time(s) for interview /lesson observation as part of the selection process.
Application pack and further details are available from and returnable to:
- The Headteacher, St John Vianney School by forwarding a large stamped addressed envelope c/o the address as above. Closing date for this post is Tuesday 7th May at 12 noon.
- To download from the school website: www.stjohnvianney.newcastle.sch.uk
Please note applications via e-mail will NOT be accepted.