DIOCESE OF HEXHAM AND NEWCASTLE
St John Vianney Catholic Primary School
Newcastle upon Tyne
KS2 Class Teacher Full time post – Permanent
Required for Autumn Term – September 2021 if possible
SALARY: Main / Upper Pay Scale – Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
£25,714.00 – £41,604.00 per annum depending on relevant teaching experience.
Our School has a reputation for offering children an excellent education and the Governing Body would like to invite applications from inspiring, enthusiastic and dedicated class teacher:
The Governors wish to appoint an excellent KS2 classroom teacher who:
· will make a significant contribution to the school
· have high expectations for all pupils
· will support the school’s strong Catholic ethos
· are excellent communicators, with good organisational, written and interpersonal skills
The school can offer you:
· An expanding outstanding school with enthusiastic pupils, supportive parents, strong Parish and community links.
· A highly experienced management team and a dynamic teaching team
· The opportunity to play a pivotal role in the school’s development
· An excellent opportunity for career development
· A committed and supportive Governing Body
· A happy and caring work atmosphere, enhanced by our strong Catholic ethos
St John Vianney Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate shall be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure and barred list check plus a range of other recruitment checks.
Please contact the School Business Manager to arrange a visit to school on Wednesday 16th June between 4pm - 6pm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: - Thursday 24th June – Midday
Lesson Observations: - Week beginning 28th June
Interviews: - Week beginning 5th July
Successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted individually to inform them of their date(s) and time(s) for interview /lesson observation as part of the selection process.
Please return completed forms to the school address above or to the School Business Manager
PLEASE NOTE: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO POSSIBLE CHANGES TO COVID GUIDELINES
- Notes to Applicants.docx
- Application Form_-_Teacher.docx
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 Disclosure_Form.docx
- Consent to Obtain References Form.docx