CHILDREN OF KEY WORKERS AND VULNERABLE PUPILS WHO MEET THE CRITERIA ARE THE ONLY PUPILS PERMITTED IN SCHOOL AT THIS TIME
I hope you are keeping well and staying safe during this strange time. I am sure that you know about Coronavirus and you may feel worried because your lives are suddenly very different as you are spending all of your time at home.
There are lots of clever scientists and doctors working hard to try and sort out this situation and they are giving us some clear rules about how we can help. They are telling us to stay away from people, except those we live with for a period of time. It is important we do this because it will help to keep ourselves and families and friends safe. It is important for you to know that staying away from each other and from school will not last for ever and that when we return we can have fun!
Your teachers have put activities for you to do at home on the website and I would like you to try some of them if you can, because it is important that you do not fall behind in your work. This is also a good time to pick up your favourite book and read every day. However, it is also vital that you play outside, go for walks or bike rides as fresh air and exercise helps to keep your body fit and healthy. It is equally important to do things you enjoy such as playing with Lego, drawing pictures, baking or watching movies. This is because feeling happy and relaxed is good for your mental health.
Finally, I ask you to be kind to your brothers and sisters and helpful and well behaved for your parents or grown-ups who live in your house. This will make life easier for everyone.
I am saying a prayer for you and your families everyday and I look forward to seeing you soon.
- Miss West Letter......Hello musicians.docx
- Letter to Year Six.docx
- Year 5 letter from Mrs Rutherford.docx
- Letter for my class Y5 Miss McMaster.doc
- Letter for Year 4 Mr Bonnar.docx
- Letter to my Year 4 Mr Peacock.docx
- Letter to Y3 from Mr Galley.doc
- Letter to Year 3 from Miss Dean.docx
- Letter to Year 2 from Miss Prayle.docx
- Letter to Year 2 from Miss Cherry.docx
- Year 1 Mrs Langford letter.docx
- Letter to Year 1 from Mrs O'Neill.docx
- Letter to Year 1 from Mrs McLean.docx
- Reception Letter to children.docx
- Reception letter from Mr Cowen.docx
- Nursey Letter.docx
3rd June, 2020
28th May, 2020
22nd May, 2020
19th May, 2020
15th May, 2020